Sabtu, 09 Januari 2010




Dear Mirna,


Bunaken is the beach in North Sulawesi. I was very lucky to be able to visit it. Actually my mother wanted to go to Bali, but we could not get the tickets because all of tickets were sold out. After that we decided to go to Bunaken. It has many beautiful things, such as the beautiful under water life, white sand, big wave and nice weather. I really enjoy my vacation. I thougt Bunaken has magic attracting things which attract us to go there. You should try to visit Bunaken, and I guarantee that you will not regret going there.

Love,

Vany

4 komentar:

  1. it sounds interesting. . ..
    i hope you ask me go there. . .

    BalasHapus
  2. wow.... i get some jealous with you....

    you've already been there, but for me it still a big dream...

    i want to go there for along time...

    but actually, i have a plane to spend my next vacation there...

    so... my dream will come true soon...

    BalasHapus
  3. really??????????????

    you're so lucky
    one of my dreams is going to bunakae
    you've realized that

    will you join take a trip there next year???

    BalasHapus
  4. Bunaken is not badder than Bali fan..
    I think that's an interesting vacation...

    may be next time we can go together...^^

    BalasHapus